The Whole30 is a short-term nutritional reset designed by Melissa and Dallas Hartwig to help transform your health, habits, and relationship with food. The reset lasts for 30 days and will help terminate sugar cravings, poor eating habits, will help with the regulation of hormones and metabolism and will assist in balancing your immune system and gut health.
For more information click the link below:
For 30 days you will remove certain food groups that could be having a negative effect on your health. For 30 days you will omit sugar, alcohol, grains, legumes, dairy, carrageenan and other additives, from your diet completely. These foods are not bad foods but may not be positively serving YOU. To find out, eliminate these potentially symptomatic food groups for 30 days and let the magic happen. Once the 30 days are completed, you will go through a reintroduction phase where you will reintroduce the previously eliminated foods back into your diet in a strategic manner and see how you react physically and psychologically.
1. You get to eat real food, whole, unprocessed, delicious food. AND, there is NO counting calories or weighing yourself. The way you think about food, diets and exercise will change for the better, forever.
2. While the Whole30 is not a fad diet, when you reset your food habits, weight loss can definitely occur. But even better, you will see improvement in so many non-scale victories. Improved energy, healthier body image, controlled cravings, clearer skin, better quality of sleep, mental clarity, improved blood pressure and cholesterol, and you guys, this is just the beginning.
3. During your Whole30 you will learn the tools that it takes to build a life in Food Freedom Forever, where you are in control-- not the food in front of you.
- The Whole30 team created the Certified Coaching program to get boots on the ground all over the world to help those wanting to participate in a Whole30 have extra accountability and support. One of the most famous Melissa Hartwig quotes is:
“It is not hard.
Don’t you dare tell us this is hard.
Beating cancer is hard.
Drinking your coffee black. Is. Not. Hard.”
- Well, sometimes it is hard. But it is manageable when you have the right resources and while the Whole30 has a website, and books and social media accounts, it is impossible to have one on one interaction in every city anytime someone desires help.
-This is where I come in. I will support you through every stage of the program, will help you with the clarity of rules and accountability, meal planning, an exclusive Facebook group where you can contact me anytime, any day. Group support for those local to Chattanooga, TN with weekly meet-ups.
-If you are ready to take that step, I am here to help welcome you with open arms into the most incredible, Whole30 Community that changed my life completely. See Coaching Packages below.